Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

New stage in life...

Well, well, what have we here?  Yes, I am back, it has been almost a year since I last posted and SO much has happened.
WE finally got through the wedding and the couple are very happy. (I am happy that the whole ordeal is OVER!).

I was diagnosed with a rare syndrome called erythromelalgia (EM):
Erythromelalgia is a rare and frequently devastating disorder that typically affects the skin of the feet or hands, or both, and causes visible redness, intense heat and burning pain.
My husband took a new job (just before things went WAY down hill at previous job). which required us to move.... We are now in Colorado - and we LOVE it!

I needed to find a new dr. so off we go... this dr. does not think I have EM, so I have to go through a battery of tests (even though I did many of these same tests in WI!!)

Lab work comes back - not so good. (sigh) OK, I have high cholesterol, high triglycerides, and the medication the dr. gave me for what he thinks is verve pain isn't working.

I need some solutions that will not come with all the crazy side effects I have been suffering over the past years... I am tired of being DRUGED!  I don't want to be dizzy, have dry mouth, memory loss, and a boat load of other reactions.

So, I have decided and I have taken the first step - I am going to attack this naturally.  I have just placed my order for the first products and I will tell you all more after I have then it for a few days.

I am also considering another product to enhance the one I just ordered.... again, you will here from me when I decide and when I have had a chance to review.

Thanks or joining me on this journey!
Deni


No comments:

Post a Comment