Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

More on the Dieta - Rice Diet Program

Good News and Bad News:  First the bad news: I have not followed this to the 'T', I have a very hard time eating as much as they want me to eat (especially all the fruit and vegetables).
The good news: I am seeing results!!  I have noticed reduced swelling, especially in my feet and ankles, I still have not weighed in but I think I may have lost a pound or two...

I found this article interesting:
To Stay Slim in Middle Age, Lay Off the Potato Chips, French Fries, Soda and Bacon - - TIME Healthland

I am going to work on sticking to this and see what happens!  If anyone is interested in doing this with me - let me know, it may be good to have an accountability partner or two!  LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I do like french fries once in a while with a burger. But do offset every so often with a salad instead. Is bacon o.k. once in a while? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Those are the important results.

    ReplyDelete