Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gluten Free - Kinnikinnick


I enjoy entering a few contests, give-a-ways, etc... not all the time, but every now and then...

So recently I found out that Kinnikinnick Foods  was having an "Exclusive Preview" through their Facebook page, so I entered and I was selected!!


Today, my package arrived and I wanted to share it with all of you!

This is what I saw when I opened the box...

 
Kinnikinnick Soft White Bread
Kinnikinnick Soft Multigrain Bread
Kinnikinnick Soft Hamburger Buns
Kinnikinnick Soft Hot Dog Buns
There is a letter enclosed that explains that these are new products that will be officially launched with newly designed packaging in February & March of 2012.  
These new products: 
* Don't require toasting
* Remain soft after freezing
* Regular thickness slice
*Full size bread loaves
* Can remain unfrozen on counter for 5-7 days

Kinnikinnick Soft Hot Dog Buns

Kinnikinnick Soft Hamburger Buns

Kinnikinnick Soft Multigrain Bread

Kinnikinnick Soft White Bread

They included the following data:
  • Over 5g fiber per serving
  • Zero Cholesterol
  • 1g or less sugar per serving
  • Fortified with 5 essential nutrients
  • Lower in sodium than our existing bread products and many other bread products on the market (even non-gluten free breads)
I will write more after I have the chance to try each of them and let you know how they do - they are all nestled in my freezer right now!

To learn more about Kinnikinnick Foods check the following:



No comments:

Post a Comment